Monday 25 February 2019

Respect Your Elders Bmw Sticker

BMW E30 Restoration Project - YouTube
Car : 1985 BMW 320i E30 Restoration Project One of the best restoration project that I had ever seen. Taking responsibility for restoring this beauty is a company called Canepa. ... View Video

My BMW E30 Track Build- Introduction - YouTube
This is my 1987 BMW E30 track build. My plan is to swap in a S5 My second car project is finally here! I am excited about this car build, I hope you are too! This is my 1987 BMW E30 track build. ... View Video

BMW 5 Series (E28) - Wikipedia
The BMW E28 is the second generation of BMW 5 Series mid-size sedans, which was produced from 1981 to 1988 and replaced the E12 5 Series. The E28 was the first 5 Series with the centre console angled towards the driver and the option of anti-lock brakes (ABS). [5] ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment